This salad is great to serve as a side with the Venezuelan Pasticho Recipe I posted last week. I’m not usually big on salads that have fruit or nuts, but when my cousin made this one for me I was hooked and now I like to eat it all the time.
What you need:
- Romaine Lettuce
- Baby Green Mix
- Hearts of Palm
- Goat Cheese
- Ken’s Sweet Vidalia Onions Vinagrette.
1. Chop the lettuce and baby greens if necessary, to bite sized pieces.
2. Chop the tomatoes and apples.
3. Slice the hearts of palm and avocados.
4. On a large enough serving dish place a layer of romaine lettuce, then a layer of baby greens mix, a layer of apples, a layer of tomatoes, a layer of avocadoes, a layer of hearts of palm, a layer of crumbled goat cheese, and a layer of almonds.
5. Serve with Ken’s Sweet Vidalia Onions dressing on the side.